My dear diary.

I kept a diary sporadically, from when I was 10 to 19. I totally forgot about it and left it my bedroom in my mom's appt back home. About six month's ago she moved house, found my diary and read it. She then called me to tell me that she had found and read it, couldn't believe I had never told her i'd kept one and then started crying because of all the things that happened to me that she never knew about. So, I decided that all in all, leaving a paper trail lying around your moms house with your deepest darkest secrets on was never the best idea.
Instead this is my solution, its secret and I can say whatever the hell I like without fear of being judged, or more specifically, my mum reading it.

Sunday 12 September 2010

If I was a brand...what brand would I be?


If I was a brand I would be Miu Miu. As the sister of Prada, Miu Miu as a brand still carries quality assurance with branding, style and elegance, however with its bright colours, non-conventional designs and use of different materials miu miu has a more funkier, creative and bolder edge. Like Miu Miu I too have an Oder sister who represents Prada, and whilst I adhere to the same qualities, elegance, substance, confidence etc I like to think that I have a more non-conformative edge that makes me different, a little more colourful and a little more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment