My dear diary.

I kept a diary sporadically, from when I was 10 to 19. I totally forgot about it and left it my bedroom in my mom's appt back home. About six month's ago she moved house, found my diary and read it. She then called me to tell me that she had found and read it, couldn't believe I had never told her i'd kept one and then started crying because of all the things that happened to me that she never knew about. So, I decided that all in all, leaving a paper trail lying around your moms house with your deepest darkest secrets on was never the best idea.
Instead this is my solution, its secret and I can say whatever the hell I like without fear of being judged, or more specifically, my mum reading it.

Thursday 16 September 2010

hahaha this made me laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment